Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm blogging again


I've been meaning to start blogging again ever since I graduated from college. I used to blog religiously back in high school, for the sake of putting out my thoughts and experiences on the internet. But as college went on, I found myself blogging less often, up to the point of not blogging at all, due to priorities. Five years later, those sites that I used to blog in have lost its popularity, making me lose interest in using them again (however, I still keep them due to their sentimental value).


Why blog again?
I want an outlet. I wanna share to the world some of my experiences, such as the things I've seen, the places I've visited, or the restaurants that I've eaten in.


Why blogspot?
I wanted a site specifically for blogging. I've tried other blog hosting sites, and I've found this to be one of the simplest, so far, because apparently, I've used this before. Plus, some of my friends are using this, so I assumed that blogspot was commendable.

I originally opted for wix.com. I kinda got pressured into making an online portfolio due to a friend's website. She suggested I use the same website builder for my blog/portfolio, but I got confused with how to post the contents of the site. While I try to figure out wix.com, I shall use this site to blog, for now.


Why now?
Because I've just graduated a month ago, and I'm currently unemployed; meaning I'm supposed to have a lot of free time. Haha...

But honestly, it's because I'm leaving in about a week. I want a venue to say how I'm doing, what I'm doing, and where I am so that I would avoid repeatedly answering similar questions from different people.

I'm still trying to figure this thing out, specifically the layout and theme. Please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment